Fundraising with the Hoots is the easiest, most fun fundraiser you'll do. This is perfect for high school marching bands, athletic booster clubs, youth baseball teams or anybody looking to raise money for an organization or a cause.
We give you all the tools for you to make the most money for your group, while also enjoying a Hoots game. Here's how it works.
You'll be selling Infield Bleacher tickets to a Hoots baseball game. Each ticket is $10 with $5 of each ticket sold going back to your organization. The only minimum is to raise $100 (or sell 20 tickets). Here's how to get started:
1. Pick a date
2. Distribute sales forms given to you by your Hoots rep.
3. Collect all money and sales forms and deliver to Hoots rep no later than 2 weeks prior to your game.
4. Relax, because we've got the rest.
Your Hoots Rep
1. Collects all money and forms
2. Records all orders and prints tickets for your group
3. Divides out all tickets by purchaser
4. Leaves all tickets for pickup at the box office
5. Lets you know how much money you made.
After the Game
Your Hoots rep will let you know when your check is either ready for pickup or going to be mailed. Fundraiser checks are typically mailed on the Friday after your event.
Ready to learn more or pick your date? Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.
Sold out fundraising dates: