The St. Louis Clydesdales return to O'Fallon for an Exhibition Game Fundraiser!
August 19, 2023 @ 6:35 P.M.
When the St. Louis Clydesdales First Responder Baseball Team takes the field on August 19 against the Rubber Chickens, they will be playing a new version of baseball. The teams will play the game under the rules of Banana Ball, as made famous by the Savannah Bananas. Here's the new rules:
- Every inning is worth a point. The team that scores the most runs in an inning wins a point.
- There is a two-hour time limit and no new inning can start after 1 hour and 50 minutes of game time. Every run in the final inning counts.
- No stepping out of the box at all. If a batter steps out, it is a strike.
- No bunting.
- Batters can steal first on a passed ball or wild pitch.
- Instead of a walk after ball four, the batter may advance as many passes as possible and can only be tagged out after every player on the defensive side has touched the ball.
- No mound visits.
- If a fan catches a foul ball, it is an out.
- If the game is tied after the time limit, the game goes to a three-round Showdown Tiebreaker. Batters either score or are out.
General Admission tickets are $9 and a portion of all tickets sold will benefit the St. Louis Clydesdales and BackStoppers of St. Charles County.
Tickets for the Rubber Chickens vs. Clydesdales First Responder Baseball Team Exhibition Charity Event go on sale Tuesday, July 24 at 10:00am.
To purchase tickets, please click on the BUY TICKETS button above or call 636-741-4668.
*Banana Ball is a registered trademark of Fans First Entertainment, dba Savannah Bananas. The O'Fallon Hots have received written consent from the The Savannah Bananas for single-use authorization of this registered trademark to be able to host this public event. The Savannah Bananas, their players, performers, affiliates, or otherwise are in no way connected to this event or will be in attendance at this event.